Saturday, April 16, 2011

Something I Love Saturday III

So happy Saturday to you all!   I hope you are having better weather where you are than we are here.
It is miserably cold and grey and the rain is starting to fall as I'm typing.   It's an Eeyore kinda day.      and I'm sure I will be complaining about the heat when we get to July, but right now I would give anything for an 80 degree day full of sunshine.  So all of you who are having that kind of day....  I'm jealous.

But today is Something I Love Saturday and I am so happy to share with you that I finally have a blog button!!  It may or may not have taken me all day yesterday to get it on my page, but anyway its there for you if you have the desire to"grab" something :)   A little shout out to Ashley at Eisy Morgan for posting a tutorial for Gimp.   I love that so many people out there in the blogging world want to help and encourage us " newbies"  by posting great tutorials for making your blog better and more personal.

O and I almost forgot!   There were two things I wanted to share this Saturday, I jogged 1 1/2 miles today!! Not much you say???   Well it's a huge accomplishment for me and I have to say it felt great.
Annndd  now that I'm posting this on my blog I'm hoping it will help me to keep it up and maybe build up to  bigger lengths and a smaller jeans size.   I guess we'll see. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment