Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I was very excited to be featured on two of my favorite blogs this week,
Eisy Morgan and DIY by Design
they each host a craft linky party on their blog
and I love seeing all the great things that are created and shared.
I'm always so inspired.
So,  thank you ladies!!


I went thrifting the other day and was so
thrilled with what I brought home
Yay!! More junk to fix up!
and all for less then $20
Guess I should go easy on the exclamation points...

Anyway
I have been looking for some cabinet kind of thingy for my hallway
It needed to be a good size, but very shallow.... hard thing to find
but wouldn't you know I finally found the perfect thing.
AND it was only 12 bucks.   Now THAT put a smile on my face :)
and here she is.....

I know what your thinking....

IT'S UGLY!!
and I agree , but wait until you see what it looks like when I'm done.
then you can judge.
Hopefully it will be finished soon.
***update***
and it's done!
not so ugly now
 


and here are a few other things I picked up
Recently I've been obsessed with old suitcases, especially when they're like $3.
and so needless to say, I grabbed this right up.
and I loved this
glass vase that reminded me of a beaker.
And this is what they look like in my living room :)

My husband added his own decorative touch....
. don't those
work boots look nice there??

No comments:

Post a Comment