Monday, November 14, 2011

How To Arrange Flowers

I recieved an absolutely beautiful arrangement
from one of my best friends the other day.
And as I was taking them out of the clear cellophane and green tissue they
were wrapped in, I thought that I should share some simple tips 
on how to arrange loose flowers in your own vase.

Fill your vase with water.
tips:
criss crossing  the stems will help hold your flowers up.
your tallest flower should be at least 1 1/2 times the height of the vase.
cut each flower just before you place it in the vase
the "main flowers"  are usually the largest and heaviest flowers

and then adjust anything that looks wonky...
and you're done!



Hope this helps you a little bit....
Just write any questions you might have in a comment 
and I would be happy to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment