Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Wedding of 2011

ok so I haven't mentioned to you yet that I am a floral designer and besides working in a flower shop two days a week, I also do small weddings at home.   Yes it does get a little messy in my kitchen, BUT I always feel like I  accomplished something important when I finish the job and the Bride loves everything.  So I have a wedding coming up in May, the 14th to be exact.   It's such a fun wedding, the dress colors are sunbeam (shown below) and kelly so it's kind of a lemon lime theme. I have about 10 centerpieces, 3 bouquets and some  boutonnieres. Here are some pictures I have been looking at that are inspiring me:
davidsbridal.com





so bright and happy....     sunbeam is such an appropriate name for this color. 
her centerpieces will be clear cube vases with lemon and lime slices  and some fun yellow gerbera daisies ,
I will be sure to post pictures before I send the flowers off  to the ceremony on the big day.

Wish me luck so that all goes well and the bride loves everything.

1 comment:

  1. I love this color for a wedding!! So vibrant! It'll look beautiful! I'm your new follower.. thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete