Saturday, January 14, 2012

Outfit post... cozy winter days

I know I have been slacking in my posting these days
and to  the few people who read my blog....
I'm sorry!
Life has been a little crazy lately, 
so crazy that I'm not really 
doing anything but simply worrying about how crazy it is.
But I'm done with all that,
I'm back to normal work days and everything is starting to slow down a little bit.
 
My outfit posts will be things I already have in my 
closet worn in new ways.... 
so you might will see
one or more of the same things in these posts.
 
  I'm hoping this will make some of my clothes SEEM new and 
hopefully help me cut down on my shopping....
probably not.... I LOVE shopping
So here is my cozy winter days outfit
Jeans:  Aerie,   chiffon tank top: Aerie,  sweater: Old Navy
Scarf:  don't remember , pin:   I made it 
necklace   gift
The necklace I'm wearing in this picture was a very special
gift from a friend of mine,  she made it for me...
  post on that coming soon!
Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment